Scrabble word: CONDOMINIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDOMINIUM exist?
Definitions of CONDOMINIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the dwelling units in a condominium
- noun - housing consisting of a complex of dwelling units (as an apartment house) in which each unit is individually owned
- Real estate, such as a unit in an apartment complex or a parking space in a garage, that combines fee simple title to the unit and joint ownership in the common elements shared with other unit owners.
- A unit in such a complex.
- Joint sovereignty, especially joint rule of territory by two or more nations, or a plan to achieve it: “The allies would fear that they were pawns in a superpower condominium” (New Republic).
- A politically dependent territory.