Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONDOMINIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDOMINIUM exist?
Definitions of CONDOMINIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the dwelling units in a condominium
- noun - housing consisting of a complex of dwelling units (as an apartment house) in which each unit is individually owned
- Real estate, such as a unit in an apartment complex or a parking space in a garage, that combines fee simple title to the unit and joint ownership in the common elements shared with other unit owners.
- A unit in such a complex.
- Joint sovereignty, especially joint rule of territory by two or more nations, or a plan to achieve it: “The allies would fear that they were pawns in a superpower condominium” (New Republic).
- A politically dependent territory.
There are 11 letters in CONDOMINIUM: C D I I M M N N O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDOMINIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDOMINIUM plus a wildcard: CONDOMINIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDOMINIUM
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDOMINIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.