Scrabble word: COMPLETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPLETE exist?
Definitions of COMPLETE in dictionaries:
- verb - come or bring to a finish or an end
- verb - bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- verb - complete or carry out
- verb - complete a pass
- verb - write all the required information onto a form
- adj - having every necessary or normal part or component or step
- adj - perfect and complete in every respect
- adj - highly skilled
- adj - without qualification
- adj - having come or been brought to a conclusion
- Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire: a complete meal.
- Having all principal parts, namely, the sepals, petals, stamens, and pistil or pistils.
- Having come to an end; concluded.
- Absolute; total: “In Cairo I have seen buildings which were falling down as they were being put up, buildings whose incompletion was complete” (William H.
- Skilled; accomplished: a complete musician.
- Thorough; consummate: a complete coward.
- To bring to a finish or an end: She has completed her studies.
- These verbs mean to bring or to come to a natural or proper stopping point.
- adj - having all necessary parts
- verb - to bring to an end