Scrabble word: COMPLETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPLETE exist?
Definitions of COMPLETE in dictionaries:
- verb - come or bring to a finish or an end
- verb - bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements
- verb - complete or carry out
- verb - complete a pass
- verb - write all the required information onto a form
- adj - having every necessary or normal part or component or step
- adj - perfect and complete in every respect
- adj - highly skilled
- adj - without qualification
- adj - having come or been brought to a conclusion
- Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire: a complete meal.
- Having all principal parts, namely, the sepals, petals, stamens, and pistil or pistils.
- Having come to an end; concluded.
- Absolute; total: “In Cairo I have seen buildings which were falling down as they were being put up, buildings whose incompletion was complete” (William H.
- Skilled; accomplished: a complete musician.
- Thorough; consummate: a complete coward.
- To bring to a finish or an end: She has completed her studies.
- These verbs mean to bring or to come to a natural or proper stopping point.
- adj - having all necessary parts
- verb - to bring to an end
There are 8 letters in COMPLETE: C E E L M O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPLETE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPLETE plus a wildcard: COMPLETE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPLETE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPLETE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.