Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEOME exist?
Definitions of CLEOME in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various often strong-smelling plants of the genus Cleome having showy spider-shaped flowers
- noun - tropical and subtropical annual or perennial herbs or low shrubs
- n - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in CLEOME: C E E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEOME plus a wildcard: CLEOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEOME
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEOME
- Posted by Brian O Gordon B at 315 PM
- Filecleome pungens C.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Photo of cleome or spider flower
- cleome SPIDER FLOWER cleome hasslerana Butterfly attractant Blooms ...
- cleome Senorita Rosalita in bloom. Mary Meyer
- cleome or not to cleome Flowergardengirl
- cleome Mels Green Garden
- cleome or Spider Flower (cleome hassleriana)
- The Vermont Gardener cleome Continues
- cleome Horticulture 131
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.