Scrabble word: WELCOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELCOME exist?
Definitions of WELCOME in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being welcome
- noun - a greeting or reception
- verb - accept gladly
- verb - bid welcome to
- verb - receive someone, as into one's house
- adj - giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
- Received with pleasure and hospitality into one’s company or home: a welcome guest.
- Giving pleasure or satisfaction; agreeable or gratifying: a welcome respite from hard work.
- Cordially or willingly permitted or invited: You are welcome to join us.
- Freely granted one’s courtesy.
- A cordial greeting or hospitable reception given to an arriving person.
- A reception upon arrival: gave the stranger an unfriendly welcome.
- The state of being welcome: Don’t overstay your welcome.
- To greet, receive, or entertain (another or others) cordially or hospitably.
- Used to greet cordially a visitor or recent arrival.
- verb - to greet cordially
There are 7 letters in WELCOME: C E E L M O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELCOME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELCOME plus a wildcard: WELCOME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELCOME
Images for WELCOME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.