Scrabble word: WELCOME
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELCOME exist?
Definitions of WELCOME in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being welcome
- noun - a greeting or reception
- verb - accept gladly
- verb - bid welcome to
- verb - receive someone, as into one's house
- adj - giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
- Received with pleasure and hospitality into one’s company or home: a welcome guest.
- Giving pleasure or satisfaction; agreeable or gratifying: a welcome respite from hard work.
- Cordially or willingly permitted or invited: You are welcome to join us.
- Freely granted one’s courtesy.
- A cordial greeting or hospitable reception given to an arriving person.
- A reception upon arrival: gave the stranger an unfriendly welcome.
- The state of being welcome: Don’t overstay your welcome.
- To greet, receive, or entertain (another or others) cordially or hospitably.
- Used to greet cordially a visitor or recent arrival.
- verb - to greet cordially