Scrabble word: COMMUNITY
Is COMMUNITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMMUNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of people living in a particular local area
- noun - common ownership
- noun - a group of nations having common interests
- noun - agreement as to goals
- noun - a district where people live
- noun - (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
- A group of people living in the same locality and under the same government.
- The district or locality in which such a group lives.
- A group of people having common interests: the scientific community; the international business community.
- Similarity or identity: a community of interests.
- Sharing, participation, and fellowship.
- Society as a whole; the public.
- A group of plants and animals living and interacting with one another in a specific region under relatively similar environmental conditions.
- Often used to modify another noun: community problems; community facilities.
There are 9 letters in COMMUNITY: C I M M N O T U Y
Click to search all anagrams of COMMUNITY plus a wildcard: COMMUNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNITY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.