Scrabble word: CLOTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOTTING exist?
Definitions of CLOTTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of forming semisolid lumps in a liquid
- verb - change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state
- verb - cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- verb - turn into curds
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- verb - to form into a clot (a thick mass)
There are 8 letters in CLOTTING: C G I L N O T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOTTING plus a wildcard: CLOTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOTTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.