Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAMPHENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMPHENE exist?
Definitions of CAMPHENE in dictionaries:
- n - an explosive liquid
There are 8 letters in CAMPHENE: A C E E H M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMPHENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMPHENE plus a wildcard: CAMPHENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMPHENE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAMPHENE
- camphenea-pinene-pineneIsobornyl acetateLongifolene ...
- Wagner J. Russ. Phys. Chem. Soc. 31 690 (1899) H. Meerwein Ann ...
- ChemSpider 2D Image ()-camphene C10H16
- Canfeno para sntese Merck Millipore Brazil
- Camphor - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Gilt Bronze Four-Arm camphene Chandelier Dyott Lot 697
- Antique Repro 19th C Colonial Oil camphene Tin Lamp Light With Snuffer
- Here the Middle East is shown with something like 250 billion barrels ...
- dimethyl-2-methylenebicyclo[3.1.1]heptane (b-pinene)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.