Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASPHALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASPHALT exist?
Definitions of ASPHALT in dictionaries:
- noun - mixed asphalt and crushed gravel or sand
- noun - a dark bituminous substance found in natural beds and as residue from petroleum distillation
- verb - cover with tar or asphalt
- A brownish-black solid or semisolid mixture of bitumens obtained from native deposits or as a petroleum byproduct, used in paving, roofing, and waterproofing.
- Mixed asphalt and crushed stone gravel or sand, used for paving or roofing.
- v - to coat with asphalt (a substance used for paving and roofing)
There are 7 letters in ASPHALT: A A H L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASPHALT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASPHALT plus a wildcard: ASPHALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASPHALT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASPHALT
- Gallery - Category asphalt - Image asphalt _1 - High Resolution Free ...
- asphalt Small Business Web Design Internet Marketing SEO ...
- Cracked black asphalt texture free download Textures for photoshop ...
- asphalt free texture Textures for photoshop free
- asphalt - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - asphalt word ...
- Fileasphalt base.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- asphalt tar tarmac texture Stock Photo Potapova Valeriya 1201067
- asphalt free texture best for PS Textures for photoshop free
- asphalt texture Stockfoto Yuriy Davats 2069903
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.