Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACOUSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACOUSTIC exist?
Definitions of ACOUSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a remedy for hearing loss or deafness
- adj - of or relating to the science of acoustics
- Of or relating to sound, the sense of hearing, or the science of sound.
- Designed to carry sound or to aid in hearing.
- Of, relating to, or being an instrument that does not feature electronically modified sound: an acoustic guitar; an acoustic bass.
- An acoustic instrument.
- noun - a hearing aid
There are 8 letters in ACOUSTIC: A C C I O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACOUSTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACOUSTIC plus a wildcard: ACOUSTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACOUSTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACOUSTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.