Scrabble word: CAUSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUSTIC exist?
Definitions of CAUSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any chemical substance that burns or destroys living tissue
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- Capable of burning, corroding, dissolving, or eating away by chemical action.
- Corrosive and bitingly trenchant; cutting.
- Causing a burning or stinging sensation, as from intense emotion: “Most of all, there is caustic shame for my own stupidity” (Scott Turow).
- Of or relating to light emitted from a point source and reflected or refracted from a curved surface.
- A caustic material or substance.
- A hydroxide of a light metal.
- A caustic curve or surface.
- noun - a corrosive substance
There are 7 letters in CAUSTIC: A C C I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUSTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUSTIC plus a wildcard: CAUSTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUSTIC
Images for CAUSTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.