Scrabble word: CAUSTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUSTIC exist?
Definitions of CAUSTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any chemical substance that burns or destroys living tissue
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- Capable of burning, corroding, dissolving, or eating away by chemical action.
- Corrosive and bitingly trenchant; cutting.
- Causing a burning or stinging sensation, as from intense emotion: “Most of all, there is caustic shame for my own stupidity” (Scott Turow).
- Of or relating to light emitted from a point source and reflected or refracted from a curved surface.
- A caustic material or substance.
- A hydroxide of a light metal.
- A caustic curve or surface.
- noun - a corrosive substance