Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CACTUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACTUS exist?
Definitions of CACTUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any succulent plant of the family Cactaceae native chiefly to arid regions of the New World and usually having spines
- Any of various succulent, spiny, usually leafless plants native mostly to arid regions of the New World, having variously colored, often showy flowers with numerous stamens and petals.
- Any of several similar plants.
- adj - a plant native to arid regions [n -TI or -TUSES] : CACTOID
There are 6 letters in CACTUS: A C C S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACTUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CACTUS plus a wildcard: CACTUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACTUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CACTUS
- Filecactus arizona.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Motherscribe survived on cactus juice and their daughters crayons
- FileOrgan pipe cactus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Politics Shocker 1 in 5 Americans Think Obama is a cactus (The Onion
- ... Echinocactus grusonii - golden barrel cactus - status-endangered.jpg
- cactus 1
- How cactus Can Help You Lose Weight Boca Health
- ATPM 11.04 - Desktop Pictures Arizona - Prickly-Pear-cactus
- Costa Rica Tropical Gardens - cactus Parque Turu Ba Ri Costa Rica
- Saguaro cactus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.