Is WITNESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WITNESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who sees an event and reports what happened
- noun - a close observer
- noun - testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
- noun - (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature
- noun - (law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
- verb - be a witness to
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced: a witness to the accident.
- One who furnishes evidence.
- Something that serves as evidence; a sign.
- One who is called on to testify before a court.
- One who is called on to be present at a transaction in order to attest to what takes place.
- One who signs one’s name to a document for the purpose of attesting to its authenticity.
- An attestation to a fact, a statement, or an event; testimony.
- To be present at or have personal knowledge of.
- To take note of; observe.
- To provide or serve as evidence of.
- To testify to; bear witness.
- To be the setting or site of: This old auditorium has witnessed many ceremonies.
- To attest to the legality or authenticity of by signing one’s name to.
- To furnish or serve as evidence; testify.
- To testify to one’s religious beliefs.
- verb - to see or know by personal experience
There are 7 letters in WITNESS: E I N S S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WITNESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WITNESS, to go: WITNESS?
Rearrange the letters in WITNESS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WITNESS
6 letters out of WITNESS
5 letters out of WITNESS
4 letters out of WITNESS
3 letters out of WITNESS
2 letters out of WITNESS
Contextual use of WITNESS
What's nearby WITNESS
Lookup in Wiki for WITNESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WITNESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WITNESS"