Is TURMERIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURMERIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated tropical plant of India having yellow flowers and a large aromatic deep yellow rhizome
- noun - ground dried rhizome of the turmeric plant used as seasoning
- A widely cultivated tropical plant (Curcuma domestica) of India, having yellow flowers and an aromatic, somewhat fleshy rhizome.
- The powdered rhizome of this plant, used as a condiment and a yellow dye.
- Any of several other plants having similar rhizomes.
- noun - an East Indian herb
There are 8 letters in TURMERIC: C E I M R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURMERIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURMERIC, to go: TURMERIC?
Rearrange the letters in TURMERIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TURMERIC
7 letters out of TURMERIC
6 letters out of TURMERIC
5 letters out of TURMERIC
4 letters out of TURMERIC
3 letters out of TURMERIC
2 letters out of TURMERIC
Contextual use of TURMERIC
What's nearby TURMERIC
Lookup in Wiki for TURMERIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURMERIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURMERIC"