Is SMASHING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMASHING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of breaking something into small pieces
- verb - hit hard
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - hit violently
- verb - humiliate or depress completely
- verb - damage or destroy as if by violence
- verb - hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- verb - collide or strike violently and suddenly
- verb - overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- verb - break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- adj - very good
- Serving to smash: a smashing blow to the head.
- Extraordinarily impressive or fine; wonderful: a smashing success.
- verb - to shatter violently
There are 8 letters in SMASHING: A G H I M N S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMASHING, to go: SMASHING?
Rearrange the letters in SMASHING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SMASHING
7 letters out of SMASHING
6 letters out of SMASHING
5 letters out of SMASHING
4 letters out of SMASHING
3 letters out of SMASHING
2 letters out of SMASHING
Contextual use of SMASHING
What's nearby SMASHING
Lookup in Wiki for SMASHING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMASHING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMASHING"