Is IMMORTAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMORTAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person (such as an author) of enduring fame
- noun - any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- adj - not subject to death
- Not subject to death: immortal deities; the immortal soul.
- Never to be forgotten; everlasting: immortal words.
- Of or relating to immortality.
- Capable of indefinite growth or division.
- One not subject to death.
- One whose fame is enduring.
- noun - one who is not subject to death
There are 8 letters in IMMORTAL: A I L M M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMORTAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMORTAL, to go: IMMORTAL?
Rearrange the letters in IMMORTAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of IMMORTAL
7 letters out of IMMORTAL
6 letters out of IMMORTAL
5 letters out of IMMORTAL
4 letters out of IMMORTAL
3 letters out of IMMORTAL
2 letters out of IMMORTAL
Contextual use of IMMORTAL
What's nearby IMMORTAL
Lookup in Wiki for IMMORTAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMORTAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMORTAL"