Is COUPLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUPLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- noun - a mechanical device that serves to connect the ends of adjacent objects
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - link together
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- The act of forming couples.
- The act of uniting sexually.
- A device that links or connects.
- Transfer of energy from one circuit to another.
- The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.
- noun - a joining device
There are 8 letters in COUPLING: C G I L N O P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUPLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUPLING, to go: COUPLING?
Rearrange the letters in COUPLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COUPLING
7 letters out of COUPLING
6 letters out of COUPLING
5 letters out of COUPLING
4 letters out of COUPLING
3 letters out of COUPLING
2 letters out of COUPLING
Contextual use of COUPLING
What's nearby COUPLING
Lookup in Wiki for COUPLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUPLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUPLING"