Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRESTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRESTLE exist?
Definitions of WRESTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
- verb - combat to overcome an opposing tendency or force
- verb - engage in deep thought, consideration, or debate
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- verb - engage in a wrestling match
- To contend by grappling and attempting to throw or immobilize one’s opponent, especially under contest rules.
- To contend or struggle: wrestling with budget cuts.
- To strive in an effort to master something: wrestle with one’s conscience.
- To take part in (a wrestling match).
- To take part in a wrestling match with.
- To move or lift with great effort and force: wrestled the piano up the stairs.
- To throw (a calf or other animal) for branding.
- The act or a bout of wrestling.
- A struggle.
- v - to engage in a type of hand-to-hand contest
There are 7 letters in WRESTLE: E E L R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRESTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRESTLE plus a wildcard: WRESTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRESTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRESTLE
- FileMarines wrestle.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- results for wrestlewrestle
- mudwrestle Lat34.com - Action Sports News and Video Skateboarding ...
- To those wrestlers from the Philly area Welcome Home WIN Magazine ...
- as team places fifth in conference tournament
- taken from http www cksinfo com clipart sports wrestling wrestle2 png ...
- BBC SPORT Photo Galleries Photos of the Day Saturdays photos of ...
- How to become a wrestler
- Full resolution (2816 1880 pixels file size 2.06 MB MIME ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.