Scrabble word: WRESTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRESTLE exist?
Definitions of WRESTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
- verb - combat to overcome an opposing tendency or force
- verb - engage in deep thought, consideration, or debate
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- verb - engage in a wrestling match
- To contend by grappling and attempting to throw or immobilize one’s opponent, especially under contest rules.
- To contend or struggle: wrestling with budget cuts.
- To strive in an effort to master something: wrestle with one’s conscience.
- To take part in (a wrestling match).
- To take part in a wrestling match with.
- To move or lift with great effort and force: wrestled the piano up the stairs.
- To throw (a calf or other animal) for branding.
- The act or a bout of wrestling.
- A struggle.
- verb - to engage in a type of hand-to-hand contest