Scrabble word: WELTER
Is WELTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WELTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- verb - toss, roll, or rise and fall in an uncontrolled way
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - be immersed in
- A confused mass; a jumble: a welter of papers and magazines.
- Confusion; turmoil.
- To wallow, roll, or toss about, as in mud or high seas.
- To lie soaked in a liquid.
- To roll and surge, as the sea.
- verb - to roll about
There are 6 letters in WELTER: E E L R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELTER
Click to search all anagrams of WELTER plus a wildcard: WELTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELTER
Images for WELTER
Lookup in Wiki for WELTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.