Scrabble word: WELTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELTER exist?
Definitions of WELTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- verb - toss, roll, or rise and fall in an uncontrolled way
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - be immersed in
- A confused mass; a jumble: a welter of papers and magazines.
- Confusion; turmoil.
- To wallow, roll, or toss about, as in mud or high seas.
- To lie soaked in a liquid.
- To roll and surge, as the sea.
- verb - to roll about