Scrabble word: WITHDRAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHDRAW exist?
Definitions of WITHDRAW in dictionaries:
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles
- verb - cause to be returned
- verb - take back what one has said
- verb - keep away from others
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - retire gracefully
- verb - remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- To take back or away; remove.
- To remove (money) from an account.
- To turn away (one’s gaze, for example).
- To draw aside: withdrew the curtain.
- To remove from consideration or participation: withdrew her application; withdrew his son from the race.
- To recall or retract: withdrew the accusation.
- To move or draw back; retire.
- To retreat from a battlefield.
- To remove oneself from active participation: withdrew from the competition.
- To become detached from social or emotional involvement.
- To recall or remove a motion from consideration in parliamentary procedure.
- To discontinue the use of an addictive substance.
- To adjust physiologically and mentally to this discontinuation.
- verb - to move back or away
There are 8 letters in WITHDRAW: A D H I R T W W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITHDRAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITHDRAW plus a wildcard: WITHDRAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITHDRAW
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WITHDRAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.