Scrabble word: WITHDRAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHDRAWN exist?
Definitions of WITHDRAWN in dictionaries:
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles
- verb - cause to be returned
- verb - take back what one has said
- verb - keep away from others
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - retire gracefully
- verb - remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- adj - withdrawn from society
- adj - tending to reserve or introspection
- Not readily approached; remote.
- Not friendly or sociable; aloof.
- Emotionally unresponsive and detached; introverted.
- verb - to move back or away
There are 9 letters in WITHDRAWN: A D H I N R T W W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITHDRAWN plus a wildcard: WITHDRAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITHDRAWN
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WITHDRAWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.