Scrabble word: SPATULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPATULA exist?
Definitions of SPATULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a turner with a narrow flexible blade
- noun - a hand tool with a thin flexible blade used to mix or spread soft substances
- A small implement having a broad, flat, flexible blade that is used especially to mix, spread, or lift material.
- A device, such as a small wooden paddle, used to press down the tongue during an examination of the mouth or throat.
- adj - a mixing implement [n -S] : SPATULAR
There are 7 letters in SPATULA: A A L P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPATULA plus a wildcard: SPATULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPATULA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPATULA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.