Scrabble word: SPATULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPATULA exist?
Definitions of SPATULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a turner with a narrow flexible blade
- noun - a hand tool with a thin flexible blade used to mix or spread soft substances
- A small implement having a broad, flat, flexible blade that is used especially to mix, spread, or lift material.
- A device, such as a small wooden paddle, used to press down the tongue during an examination of the mouth or throat.
- adj - a mixing implement [n -S] : SPATULAR