Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEXTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEXTANT exist?
Definitions of SEXTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of angular distance equal to 60 degrees
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring the angular distance between celestial objects
- A navigational instrument containing a graduated 60degree arc, used for measuring the altitudes of celestial bodies.
- n - an instrument for measuring angular distances
There are 7 letters in SEXTANT: A E N S T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEXTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEXTANT plus a wildcard: SEXTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEXTANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEXTANT
- USGS Multimedia Gallery Quintant sextant or Lattice sextant
- ... Brass sextant with Hardwood Case Case can be Custom Engraved
- Premium Quality C. Plath Reproduction Brass sextant from Stanley ...
- sextant used for navigation at sea. Image credit Bernie Bernard TDI ...
- The USSR SNO-T sextant The Nautical sextant
- ... Antique Reproduction Nautical sextant Case can be Custom Engraved
- ... London 1880 Reproduction Brass sextant Case can be Custom Engraved
- Three-inch Solid Brass Stanley London sextant
- Stanley London Eight-inch Brass Nautical sextant with Hardwood Case ...
- ... London Large Eight-inch Brass sextant Case can be Custom Engraved