Scrabble word: RESERVOIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESERVOIR exist?
Definitions of RESERVOIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a large or extra supply of something
- noun - lake used to store water for community use
- noun - tank used for collecting and storing a liquid (as water or oil)
- noun - anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- A natural or artificial pond or lake used for the storage and regulation of water.
- A receptacle or chamber for storing a fluid.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or natural gas.
- A large or extra supply; a reserve: a reservoir of gratitude.
- An organism or a population that directly or indirectly transmits a pathogen while being virtually immune to its effects.