Scrabble word: RESERVOIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESERVOIR exist?
Definitions of RESERVOIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a large or extra supply of something
- noun - lake used to store water for community use
- noun - tank used for collecting and storing a liquid (as water or oil)
- noun - anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- A natural or artificial pond or lake used for the storage and regulation of water.
- A receptacle or chamber for storing a fluid.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or natural gas.
- A large or extra supply; a reserve: a reservoir of gratitude.
- An organism or a population that directly or indirectly transmits a pathogen while being virtually immune to its effects.
There are 9 letters in RESERVOIR: E E I O R R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESERVOIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESERVOIR plus a wildcard: RESERVOIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESERVOIR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESERVOIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.