Scrabble word: PHANTOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHANTOM exist?
Definitions of PHANTOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a ghostly appearing figure
- noun - something existing in perception only
- adj - something apparently sensed but having no physical reality
- Something apparently seen, heard, or sensed, but having no physical reality; a ghost or an apparition.
- Something elusive or delusive.
- An image that appears only in the mind; an illusion.
- Something dreaded or despised.
- Resembling, characteristic of, or being a phantom; illusive.
- Fictitious; nonexistent: phantom employees on the payroll.
- noun - something existing in appearance only