Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHANTOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHANTOM exist?
Definitions of PHANTOM in dictionaries:
- noun - a ghostly appearing figure
- noun - something existing in perception only
- adj - something apparently sensed but having no physical reality
- Something apparently seen, heard, or sensed, but having no physical reality; a ghost or an apparition.
- Something elusive or delusive.
- An image that appears only in the mind; an illusion.
- Something dreaded or despised.
- Resembling, characteristic of, or being a phantom; illusive.
- Fictitious; nonexistent: phantom employees on the payroll.
- noun - something existing in appearance only
There are 7 letters in PHANTOM: A H M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHANTOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHANTOM plus a wildcard: PHANTOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHANTOM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHANTOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.