Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTURE exist?
Definitions of OVERTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - orchestral music played at the beginning of an opera or oratorio
- noun - something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
- noun - a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- An instrumental composition intended especially as an introduction to an extended work, such as an opera or oratorio.
- A similar orchestral work, such as one written as a concert piece or an introduction to a play.
- An introductory section or part, as of a poem; a prelude.
- An act, an offer, or a proposal that indicates readiness to undertake a course of action or open a relationship.
- To present as an introduction or a proposal.
- To present or make an offer or a proposal to.
- v - to put forward for consideration or acceptance
There are 8 letters in OVERTURE: E E O R R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERTURE plus a wildcard: OVERTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERTURE
- overture logos c g partners overture search engines letter concentric ...
- Partners LLC overture Identity
- File1812 overture.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- overture Hall Lobby Entrance. Illustration by F.M. Costantino ASAI.
- Tenaya Capital Portfolio overture Networks
- overture Center Tickets - The overture Center Tickets - The overture ...
- overture Center Article Engineering Architecture Construction ...
- Concert overture in C Major by Alfred Hollins Order Online
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.