Is OVERTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - orchestral music played at the beginning of an opera or oratorio
- noun - something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
- noun - a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- An instrumental composition intended especially as an introduction to an extended work, such as an opera or oratorio.
- A similar orchestral work, such as one written as a concert piece or an introduction to a play.
- An introductory section or part, as of a poem; a prelude.
- An act, an offer, or a proposal that indicates readiness to undertake a course of action or open a relationship.
- To present as an introduction or a proposal.
- To present or make an offer or a proposal to.
- verb - to put forward for consideration or acceptance
There are 8 letters in OVERTURE: E E O R R T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERTURE, to go: OVERTURE?
Rearrange the letters in OVERTURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OVERTURE
7 letters out of OVERTURE
6 letters out of OVERTURE
5 letters out of OVERTURE
4 letters out of OVERTURE
3 letters out of OVERTURE
2 letters out of OVERTURE
Contextual use of OVERTURE
What's nearby OVERTURE
Lookup in Wiki for OVERTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERTURE"