Scrabble word: MORRISES
Is MORRISES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MORRISES in dictionaries:
- noun - United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
- noun - English poet and craftsman (1834-1896)
- noun - leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
- noun - United States statesman who led the committee that produced the final draft of the United States Constitution (1752-1816)
- noun - an English folk dance
There are 8 letters in MORRISES: E I M O R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORRISES
Click to search all anagrams of MORRISES plus a wildcard: MORRISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORRISES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORRISES
Lookup in Wiki for MORRISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.