Scrabble word: MARKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARKET exist?
Definitions of MARKET in dictionaries:
- noun - the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold
- noun - the customers for a particular product or service
- noun - a marketplace where groceries are sold
- noun - the securities markets in the aggregate
- noun - an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- verb - engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of
- verb - buy household supplies
- verb - deal in a market
- verb - make commercial
- A public gathering held for buying and selling merchandise.
- A place where goods are offered for sale.
- A store or shop that sells a particular type of merchandise: a meat market.
- The business of buying and selling a specified commodity: the soybean market.
- A market price.
- A geographic region considered as a place for sales: grain for the foreign market; the West Coast market.
- A subdivision of a population considered as buyers: cosmetics for the upscale market.
- The opportunity to buy or sell; extent of demand for merchandise: a big market for gourmet foods.
- An exchange for buying and selling stocks or commodities: securities sold on the New York market.
- The entire enterprise of buying and selling commodities and securities: The market has been slow recently.
- To offer for sale.
- To sell.
- To deal in a market.
- To buy household supplies: We marketed for a special Sunday dinner.
- Available for buying: Many kinds of seasonal flowers are on the market.
- Up for sale: They put the family business on the market.
- verb - to offer for sale
There are 6 letters in MARKET: A E K M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARKET plus a wildcard: MARKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARKET
Images for MARKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.