Scrabble word: LIFELESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIFELESS exist?
Definitions of LIFELESS in dictionaries:
- adj - deprived of life
- adj - destitute or having been emptied of life or living beings
- adj - lacking animation or excitement or activity
- adj - not having the capacity to support life
- Having no life; inanimate.
- Having lost life; dead.
- Not inhabited by living beings; not capable of sustaining life.
- Lacking vitality or animation; dull: a lifeless party.
- adj - having no life
There are 8 letters in LIFELESS: E E F I L L S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIFELESS plus a wildcard: LIFELESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIFELESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIFELESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.