Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTENDING exist?
Definitions of INTENDING in dictionaries:
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - design or destine
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - denote or connote
- Purposing to become or be; prospective: intending lawyers; an intending contributor.
- v - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 9 letters in INTENDING: D E G I I N N N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTENDING plus a wildcard: INTENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTENDING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTENDING
- ... The Ode of the Perpetual Quitter Do you start intending to quit
- Mark urges intending pilgrims to pray for Nigeria Royal Times of ...
- The Having a Farmintending to Be More Lazy Thread - Page 2
- Sample Letter of Intent
- Private Hajj Scheme intending pilgrims asked to submit applications by ...
- Court TV FindLaw Legal Resources
- intending to visit Paris alone for a week during Christmas period. Any ...
- The US intelligence chief[WSJ Feb 1g A8] says IRAN IS intending TO ...
- Memoirs of a female mechanic intending to intimidate...
- ... other photos (Part 4). A page for intending visitors to La Rochelle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.