Scrabble word: GREENEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREENEST exist?
Definitions of GREENEST in dictionaries:
- adj - of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum
- adj - concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- adj - not fully developed or mature
- adj - looking pale and unhealthy
- adj - naive and easily deceived or tricked
- adj - of the color of growing foliage
There are 8 letters in GREENEST: E E E G N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREENEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREENEST plus a wildcard: GREENEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREENEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREENEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.