Scrabble word: GENTILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENTILITY exist?
Definitions of GENTILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
- The quality of being well-mannered; refinement.
- The condition of being born to the gentry.
- Persons of high social standing considered as a group.
- An attempt to convey or maintain the appearance of refinement and elegance.
There are 9 letters in GENTILITY: E G I I L N T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENTILITY plus a wildcard: GENTILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENTILITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENTILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.