Scrabble word: FLUTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUTING exist?
Definitions of FLUTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- verb - form flutes in
- A decorative motif consisting of a series of uniform, usually vertical flutes, as those incised in the surface of a column.
- The act of incising or making grooves.
- The grooves formed by narrow pleats in cloth, as in a ruffle.
- noun - a series of parallel grooves