Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUTING exist?
Definitions of FLUTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- verb - form flutes in
- A decorative motif consisting of a series of uniform, usually vertical flutes, as those incised in the surface of a column.
- The act of incising or making grooves.
- The grooves formed by narrow pleats in cloth, as in a ruffle.
- n - a series of parallel grooves
There are 7 letters in FLUTING: F G I L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUTING plus a wildcard: FLUTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUTING
- ... XP Background - fluting glass Fondos de Escritorio gratis 1600x1200
- Jig fluting Router - for turned spindles free woodworking plans ...
- Krishna fluting in the Forest India Rajasthan c. 172040. Photo ...
- dont need some fancy CNC machine to flute barrel blanks All I need ...
- fluting a pie crust - Image Page
- color corrugated paper fluting paper boardcorrugated board
- The bearing was evaluated and was found to have electrical fluting ...
- Bearing fluting
- Loads for coyote hunting with a .243
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.