Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUTINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUTINGS exist?
Definitions of FLUTINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- n - a series of parallel grooves
There are 8 letters in FLUTINGS: F G I L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUTINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUTINGS plus a wildcard: FLUTINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUTINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUTINGS
- TABLE 1. Risk Factors (Age Presence Of Diabetes Smoking And
- ... and Youth in History Paleolithic Finger flutings (Cave Drawing
- flutings orhow to use gadroon kalli fullerton tcu flutings ...
- Finger flutings in Rouffignac Cave complex. (Photo Reesvalley ...
- Universal Polerouter
- Finger flutings in Rouffignac cave.
- Curved Fluted Point With flutings Removed
- flutings with Paula 4 Dancing Between the Notes
- Greek Architecture Pillars
- ... Van Gelder Finger flutings in Chamber A1 of Rouffignac Cave France
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.