Scrabble word: FELLOWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELLOWS exist?
Definitions of FELLOWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a boy or man
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a person who is member of one's class or profession
- noun - one of a pair
- noun - a member of a learned society
- noun - an informal form of address for a man
- noun - a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
- verb - to produce an equal to
There are 7 letters in FELLOWS: E F L L O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLOWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELLOWS plus a wildcard: FELLOWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELLOWS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELLOWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.