Scrabble word: WELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WELLS exist?
Definitions of WELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - prolific English writer best known for his science-fiction novels
- noun - a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- noun - a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- noun - an abundant source
- noun - an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- noun - an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ship's pumps
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - to rise to the surface and flow forth
There are 5 letters in WELLS: E L L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WELLS plus a wildcard: WELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WELLS
Images for WELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.