Scrabble word: FELLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELLOW exist?
Definitions of FELLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a boy or man
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a person who is member of one's class or profession
- noun - one of a pair
- noun - a member of a learned society
- noun - an informal form of address for a man
- noun - a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
- A man or boy.
- A boyfriend.
- A comrade or an associate.
- A person of equal rank, position, or background; a peer.
- One of a pair; a mate: found the lost shoe and its fellow.
- F, F.
- F, F.
- F, F.
- An incorporated senior member of certain colleges and universities.
- A member of the governing body of certain colleges and universities.
- Being of the same kind, group, occupation, society, or locality; having in common certain characteristics or interests: fellow workers.
- verb - to produce an equal to
There are 6 letters in FELLOW: E F L L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELLOW plus a wildcard: FELLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELLOW
Images for FELLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.