Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXHAUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHAUST exist?
Definitions of EXHAUST in dictionaries:
- noun - gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- noun - system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- verb - wear out completely
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - deplete
- verb - use up the whole supply of
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- To wear out completely.
- See Synonyms at deplete.
- To use up completely: exhausted our funds before the month was out.
- To treat completely; cover thoroughly: exhaust a topic.
- To draw out the contents of; drain: exhaust a tank gradually.
- To escape or pass out: Steam exhausts through this valve.
- The escape or release of vaporous waste material, as from an engine.
- The fumes or gases so released.
- A duct or pipe through which waste material is emitted.
- An apparatus for drawing out noxious air or waste material by means of a partial vacuum.
- v - to use up
There are 7 letters in EXHAUST: A E H S T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXHAUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHAUST plus a wildcard: EXHAUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHAUST
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHAUST
- Muffler Repair Canton exhaust Repair Plymouth Canton Wear Master
- ... Trusted knowledge for everything Subaru Knowledge Decat exhaust
- Graves Motorsports Yamaha FZ8 Full Stainless Steel exhaust System
- KAWASAKI Z750 OVAL BLACK SPECIAL EDITION
- 1990 Red Mustang GT - Dominic Nigro 90 - Free Shipping
- Motorcycles photos and wallpapers - Part 5
- exhaust Gaskets Tailgrab.Org(y)
- Customer Supplied exhaust Mockup Ready To Install Custom exhaust
- ... four engine with an f head intake over exhaust cylinder head gave
- 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 exhaust Picture - Photo of the Kawasaki Z1000 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.