Scrabble word: EXHAUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHAUST exist?
Definitions of EXHAUST in dictionaries:
- noun - gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- noun - system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- verb - wear out completely
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - deplete
- verb - use up the whole supply of
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- To wear out completely.
- See Synonyms at deplete.
- To use up completely: exhausted our funds before the month was out.
- To treat completely; cover thoroughly: exhaust a topic.
- To draw out the contents of; drain: exhaust a tank gradually.
- To escape or pass out: Steam exhausts through this valve.
- The escape or release of vaporous waste material, as from an engine.
- The fumes or gases so released.
- A duct or pipe through which waste material is emitted.
- An apparatus for drawing out noxious air or waste material by means of a partial vacuum.
- verb - to use up