Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXHAUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHAUSTS exist?
Definitions of EXHAUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- noun - system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- verb - wear out completely
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - deplete
- verb - use up the whole supply of
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- verb - to use up
There are 8 letters in EXHAUSTS: A E H S S T U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHAUSTS plus a wildcard: EXHAUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHAUSTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHAUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.