Scrabble word: CROSSBAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROSSBAR exist?
Definitions of CROSSBAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a horizontal bar that goes across something
- noun - game equipment consisting of a horizontal bar to be jumped or vaulted over
- noun - long thin horizontal crosspiece between two vertical posts
- A horizontal bar, line, or stripe.
- verb - to fasten with crossarms
There are 8 letters in CROSSBAR: A B C O R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSBAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROSSBAR plus a wildcard: CROSSBAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROSSBAR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROSSBAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.