Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLOIDS exist?
Definitions of COLLOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture with properties between those of a solution and fine suspension
- n - a type of chemical suspension
There are 8 letters in COLLOIDS: C D I L L O O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLOIDS plus a wildcard: COLLOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLOIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLOIDS
- Mixtures Solution and colloids Publish with Glogster
- Forms of intravenous therapy
- ... colloids (yellow) gold colloids (red) and silver-core gold-shell
- Examples Of Suspensions In Chemistry
- Colloidal Silver - MesoSilver by Purest colloids Risk Free Trial
- colloids Suspensions
- Ultrafiltration allows the study of metals transported by colloids in ...
- Comprehensive Information on colloids Chemistry Learning
- Using this foam analogy we derived the phase diagram of a charged ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.