Scrabble word: COLLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLOID exist?
Definitions of COLLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture with properties between those of a solution and fine suspension
- A suspension of finely divided particles in a continuous medium in which the particles are approximately 5 to 5,000 angstroms in size, do not settle out of the substance rapidly, and are not readily filtered.
- The particulate matter so suspended.
- The gelatinous product of the thyroid gland, consisting mainly of thyroglobulin, which serves as the precursor and storage form of thyroid hormone.
- Gelatinous material resulting from colloid degeneration in diseased tissue.
- noun - a type of chemical suspension