Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLOID exist?
Definitions of COLLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture with properties between those of a solution and fine suspension
- A suspension of finely divided particles in a continuous medium in which the particles are approximately 5 to 5,000 angstroms in size, do not settle out of the substance rapidly, and are not readily filtered.
- The particulate matter so suspended.
- The gelatinous product of the thyroid gland, consisting mainly of thyroglobulin, which serves as the precursor and storage form of thyroid hormone.
- Gelatinous material resulting from colloid degeneration in diseased tissue.
- n - a type of chemical suspension
There are 7 letters in COLLOID: C D I L L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLOID plus a wildcard: COLLOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLOID
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLOID
- colloid osmosis_sm.jpg
- colloid - examples body water life type gas parts substance ...
- After nucleation growth occurs large nuclei grow at the expense of ...
- Mrs. Flynts Wiki Page colloid
- colloidal Dispersion To Clarify LApprendista DEnologia
- Understanding colloid stability and colloid dispersions - flloculation ...
- Types of colloids
- colloid Pictures colloid Image Science&Technology Photo Gallery
- ... of colloidal suspension people often simply say colloid
- colloid is a mixture in which the solute is broken down into pieces ...