Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLOID exist?
Definitions of COLLOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture with properties between those of a solution and fine suspension
- A suspension of finely divided particles in a continuous medium in which the particles are approximately 5 to 5,000 angstroms in size, do not settle out of the substance rapidly, and are not readily filtered.
- The particulate matter so suspended.
- The gelatinous product of the thyroid gland, consisting mainly of thyroglobulin, which serves as the precursor and storage form of thyroid hormone.
- Gelatinous material resulting from colloid degeneration in diseased tissue.
- noun - a type of chemical suspension
There are 7 letters in COLLOID: C D I L L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLOID plus a wildcard: COLLOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLOID
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLOID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.