Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLISION exist?
Definitions of COLLISION in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a brief event in which two or more bodies come together
- noun - an accident resulting from violent impact of a moving object
- noun - a conflict of opposed ideas or attitudes or goals
- The act or process of colliding; a crash or conflict.
- A brief dynamic event consisting of the close approach of two or more particles, such as atoms, resulting in an abrupt change of momentum or exchange of energy.
There are 9 letters in COLLISION: C I I L L N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLISION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLISION plus a wildcard: COLLISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLISION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLISION
- Checker offers collision repair services
- Cosmos4Kids.com Wallpapers Planetary collision
- Simple Jury Persuasion A collision of Values and Attributions The ...
- Worlds in collision
- collision Shop Amores - Used Cars & Repairs Olean Allegany New ...
- collision Inducement - Superpower Wiki
- Multimedia Programming - collisions
- Head-On Crash in Greenville North Carolina Send Five to Hospital ...
- Head on collision car crash in slow motion - a metaphor poem by any ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.