Scrabble word: COCKTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKTAIL exist?
Definitions of COCKTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a short mixed drink
- noun - an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- Any of various mixed alcoholic drinks consisting usually of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or other liquors and often served chilled.
- An appetizer, such as mixed fruit served with some juice or seafood served with a sharp sauce: fruit cocktail; shrimp cocktail.
- Of or relating to cocktails: a cocktail glass; a cocktail party.
- Suitable for wear on semiformal occasions: a cocktail dress.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages