Scrabble word: COCKTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKTAIL exist?
Definitions of COCKTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a short mixed drink
- noun - an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- Any of various mixed alcoholic drinks consisting usually of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or other liquors and often served chilled.
- An appetizer, such as mixed fruit served with some juice or seafood served with a sharp sauce: fruit cocktail; shrimp cocktail.
- Of or relating to cocktails: a cocktail glass; a cocktail party.
- Suitable for wear on semiformal occasions: a cocktail dress.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages
There are 8 letters in COCKTAIL: A C C I K L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCKTAIL plus a wildcard: COCKTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCKTAIL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCKTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.