Scrabble word: CLOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOCK exist?
Definitions of CLOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a timepiece that shows the time of day
- verb - measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- An instrument other than a watch for measuring or indicating time, especially a mechanical or electronic device having a numbered dial and moving hands or a digital display.
- A time clock.
- A source of regularly occurring pulses used to measure the passage of time, as in a computer.
- Any of various devices that indicate measurement, such as a speedometer or a taximeter.
- The downy flower head of a dandelion that has gone to seed.
- To time, as with a stopwatch: clock a runner.
- To record working hours with a time clock: clocks in at 8 A.
- An embroidered or woven decoration on the side of a stocking or sock.
- verb - to time with a stopwatch
There are 5 letters in CLOCK: C C K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOCK plus a wildcard: CLOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOCK
Images for CLOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.