Is SHOCKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOCKING in various dictionaries:
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - strike with horror or terror
- verb - collide violently
- verb - collect or gather into shocks
- verb - subject to electrical shocks
- verb - inflict a trauma upon
- adj - glaringly vivid and graphic
- adj - giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
- Highly disturbing emotionally.
- Highly offensive; indecent or distasteful.
- Very vivid or intense in tone: shocking pink.
- verb - to strike with great surprise, horror, or disgust
There are 8 letters in SHOCKING: C G H I K N O S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOCKING, to go: SHOCKING?
Rearrange the letters in SHOCKING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHOCKING
7 letters out of SHOCKING
6 letters out of SHOCKING
5 letters out of SHOCKING
4 letters out of SHOCKING
3 letters out of SHOCKING
2 letters out of SHOCKING
Contextual use of SHOCKING
What's nearby SHOCKING
Lookup in Wiki for SHOCKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOCKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOCKING"