Is CHOKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a condition caused by blocking the airways to the lungs (as with food or swelling of the larynx)
- noun - the act of suffocating (someone) by constricting the windpipe
- verb - breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
- verb - be too tight
- verb - wring the neck of
- verb - constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation
- verb - check or slow down the action or effect of
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- verb - suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - reduce the air supply
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- Causing a feeling of being choked or suffocated: The hall was filled with choking clouds of smoke.
- Having a strained or husky sound: spoke in a choking voice.
- verb - to impede the breathing of
There are 7 letters in CHOKING: C G H I K N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOKING, to go: CHOKING?
Rearrange the letters in CHOKING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHOKING
6 letters out of CHOKING
5 letters out of CHOKING
4 letters out of CHOKING
3 letters out of CHOKING
2 letters out of CHOKING
Contextual use of CHOKING
What's nearby CHOKING
Lookup in Wiki for CHOKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOKING"