Is CHINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- noun - a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- noun - a short light metallic sound
- verb - make or emit a high sound
- verb - fill the chinks of, as with caulking
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- To make narrow openings in.
- To fill narrow openings in.
- A slight, metallic sound, as of coins rattling in a pocket.
- verb - to fill cracks or fissures in
There are 5 letters in CHINK: C H I K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHINK, to go: CHINK?
Rearrange the letters in CHINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHINK
What's nearby CHINK
Lookup in Wiki for CHINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHINK"