Is HOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several white wines from the Rhine River valley in Germany (`hock' is British usage)
- noun - tarsal joint of the hind leg of hoofed mammals
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - disable by cutting the hock
- The tarsal joint of the hind leg of a digitigrade quadruped, such as a horse, corresponding to the human ankle but bending in the opposite direction.
- A joint in the leg of a domestic fowl similar to the hock of a quadruped.
- A small cut of meat, especially ham, from the front or hind leg directly above the foot.
- Rhine wine.
- The state of being pawned: put the diamonds in hock.
- The state of being in debt: thought we’d never get out of hock.
- adj - to give as security for something borrowed [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PAWNABLE
There are 4 letters in HOCK: C H K O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOCK, to go: HOCK?
Rearrange the letters in HOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOCK
What's nearby HOCK
Lookup in Wiki for HOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOCK"