Is CHOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
- verb - secure with chocks
- verb - support on chocks
- adv - as completely as possible
- A block or wedge placed under something else, such as a wheel, to keep it from moving.
- A heavy fitting of metal or wood with two jaws curving inward, through which a rope or cable may be run.
- To fit with or secure by a chock: The plane’s wheels were chocked and chained down.
- To place (a boat) on chocks.
- As completely as possible: a report chock full of errors.
- As close as possible: had to stand chock up against the railing.
- verb - to secure with a wedge of wood or metal
There are 5 letters in CHOCK: C C H K O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOCK, to go: CHOCK?
Rearrange the letters in CHOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOCK
What's nearby CHOCK
Lookup in Wiki for CHOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOCK"