Is MULTIPLEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MULTIPLEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - communicates two or more signals over a common channel
- noun - a movie theater than has several different auditoriums in the same building
- adj - many and varied
- adj - having many parts or aspects
- Relating to, having, or consisting of multiple elements or parts: “the whole complex and multiplex detail of the noble science of dinner” (Thomas Love Peacock).
- A building, especially a movie theater or dwelling, with multiple separate units.
There are 9 letters in MULTIPLEX: E I L L M P T U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of MULTIPLEX, to go: MULTIPLEX?
Rearrange the letters in MULTIPLEX and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MULTIPLEX
8 letters out of MULTIPLEX
7 letters out of MULTIPLEX
6 letters out of MULTIPLEX
5 letters out of MULTIPLEX
4 letters out of MULTIPLEX
3 letters out of MULTIPLEX
2 letters out of MULTIPLEX
Contextual use of MULTIPLEX
What's nearby MULTIPLEX
Lookup in Wiki for MULTIPLEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MULTIPLEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MULTIPLEX"